Municipal Claims Lawyer Westchester County
Government Claims Law firm Westchester County
The Law Firm of Fellows Hymowitz has had great success in delivering suit against government entities and organizations. We action quickly to gain the necessary evidence to confirm your injuries and prove the entities negligence to substantiate your case. With our knowledge and experience we can provide high quality legal services to secure the utmost damages for your case.
We have successfully pursued cases against government and municipal organizations on the federal, state and local levels — including Westchester County and the surrounding area. Examples of such lawsuits include:
- Cases against drivers of municipal-owned vehicles
- Accidents sustained at federal owned medical facilities
- Premises traumas / Slip & Fall at Government Buildings
- Road defects
- Police involved injuries
- Public transportation incidents
- Government organizations must secure the protection of the general public utilizing their considerable revenue and resources from tax-payers. For instance, a huge part of government / municipal obligation often results from road flaws such as:
- Failure to correct known street issues
- Weather related street negligence
- Structural defects in highways & accompanying structures
- Improper lighting
Compensation for Government Cases & Municipal Claims
Our clients normally bring suit against government and municipal bodies to repay expenses incurred as a direct result of their traumas including:
- Medical Bills (Previous & Present)
- Lost Income (Past & Present)
- Pain & Suffering (Past & Present)
At Fellows Hymowitz – we believe that once a Governmental or Municipal body neglects their duties to safeguard the general public – causing harm or accident, those harmed should seek payment.
Contacting A Government Claims Lawyer
If you feel that your injuries or car accident is worth a lawsuit against a government organization or municipality – call the experts at Fellows Hymowitz. The lawyers at our firm have over 100+ total years of experience in every types of governmental negligence cases. We can have our experts review the facts of your circumstance and advise you of your legal options. Please retain in mind that lots of of these conditions do have very demanding statute of limitations and notice requirements – so that it is best to contact us at the earliest opportunity at (845)639-9300. No cost will be charged unless we get a settlement on your behalf.