Municipal Claims Lawyer Rockland County
Government Claims Attorney Rockland County
The Law Firm of Fellows Hymowitz has already established great success in delivering suit against government entities and organizations. We work quickly to get the necessary evidence to show your injury and prove the entities negligence to substantiate your case. With our knowledge and experience we provide high quality legal advice to secure the maximum damages for your case.
We have successfully pursued claims against government and municipal organizations on the federal, state and local levels — including Rockland County and the encompassing area. Types of such lawsuits include:
- Cases against motorists of municipal-owned vehicles
- Injuries sustained at government owned medical facilities
- Premises traumas / Slip & Fall at Government Buildings
- Road defects
- Law enforcement involved injuries
- Public transport incidents
- Government organizations must secure the security of the general public utilizing their extensive revenue and resources from tax-payers. For instance, a huge portion of government / municipal obligation often results from street issues such as:
- Failure to correct known road issues
- Weather related highway negligence
- Structural defects in highways & accompanying structures
- Improper lighting
Compensation for Government Cases & Municipal Claims
Our clients normally bring suit against government and municipal bodies to pay expenses incurred as the result of their injuries including:
- Medical Bills (Past & Present)
- Lost Income (Past & Present)
- Pain & Suffering (Previous & Present)
At Fellows Hymowitz – we believe that once a Governmental or Municipal body neglects their duties to safeguard the general public – causing personal injury or accident, those harmed should seek compensation.
Contacting A Government Claims Lawyer
In the event that you feel that your injuries or crash is worth a lawsuit against a government organization or municipality – call professionals at Fellows Hymowitz. The attorneys at our firm have over 100+ total years of experience in every types of governmental negligence instances. We are able to have our experts review the facts of your case and advise you of your legal options. Please retain in mind that lots of of these cases do have very strict statute of limitations and notice requirements – so it is best to get a hold of us immediately at (845)639-9300. No cost will be billed unless we get a settlement on your behalf.