Municipal Claims Lawyer Queens
Government Claims Lawyer Queens
The Law Firm of Fellows Hymowitz Rice has already established great success in delivering suit against government entities and organizations. We function quickly to get the necessary data to establish your injury and prove the entities negligence to substantiate your case. With this knowledge and experience we provide high quality legal advice to secure the maximum damages for your case.
We have successfully pursued cases against government and municipal organizations on the federal, state and local levels — including Queens and the encompassing area. Types of such lawsuits include:
- Cases against motorists of municipal-owned vehicles
- Traumas sustained at government owned medical facilities
- Premises accidents / Slip & Fall at Government Buildings
- Road defects
- Police involved injuries
- Public transport incidents
- Government organizations must secure the basic safety of the public utilizing their extensive revenue and resources from tax-payers. For example, a huge portion of government / municipal responsibility often results from street flaws such as:
- Failure to correct known street issues
- Weather related highway negligence
- Structural defects in streets & associated structures
- Improper lighting
Compensation for Government Claims & Municipal Claims
Our clients normally bring suit against government and municipal bodies for bills incurred as a direct result of their accidents including:
- Medical Bills (Past & Present)
- Lost Income (Previous & Present)
- Pain & Suffering (Previous & Present)
At Fellows Hymowitz Rice – we believe that once a Governmental or Municipal body neglects their duties to protect the public – causing harm or accident, those harmed should seek payment.
Contacting A Government Claims Lawyer
If you feel that your injuries or car accident requires a lawsuit against a government organization or municipality – call the experts at Fellows Hymowitz Rice. The attorneys at our firm have over 100+ combined years of experience in all types of governmental negligence cases. We can have our experts review the facts of your circumstance and advise you of your legal options. Please retain in mind that lots of of these situations do have very demanding statute of limitations and notice requirements – so that it is best to get a hold of us immediately at (845)639-9300. No fee will be charged unless we receive a settlement on your behalf.