Municipal Claims Lawyer Putnam County
Government Claims Lawyer Putnam County
The Law Firm of Fellows Hymowitz Rice has already established great success in delivering suit against government entities and organizations. We act quickly to gain the necessary facts to establish your injury and prove the entities negligence to substantiate your case. With our knowledge and experience we can provide high quality legal advice to secure the maximum damages for your case.
We have successfully pursued cases against government and municipal organizations on the federal, state and local levels — including Putnam County and the encompassing area. Types of such lawsuits include:
- Cases against individuals of municipal-owned vehicles
- Injuries sustained at federal owned medical facilities
- Premises injuries / Slip & Fall at Government Buildings
- Road defects
- Police involved injuries
- Public transportation incidents
- Government organizations must secure the protection of the public utilizing their considerable revenue and resources from tax-payers. For example, a huge portion of government / municipal responsibility often results from highway problems such as:
- Failure to correct known road issues
- Weather related street negligence
- Structural defects in roads & accompanying structures
- Improper lighting
Compensation for Government Cases & Municipal Claims
Our clients normally bring suit against government and municipal bodies for bills incurred as the result of their accidents including:
- Medical Bills (Previous & Present)
- Lost Income (Previous & Present)
- Pain & Suffering (Past & Present)
At Fellows Hymowitz Rice – we think that once a Governmental or Municipal body neglects their duties to safeguard the public – causing harm or accident, those harmed should seek settlement.
Contacting A Government Claims Lawyer
In the event that you feel that your injuries or car accident is worth a lawsuit against a government organization or municipality – call the experts at Fellows Hymowitz Rice. The lawyers at our firm have over 100+ combined years of experience in all types of governmental negligence cases. We can have our experts review the facts of your case and advise you of your legal options. Please retain in mind that lots of of these conditions do have very rigid statute of limitations and notice requirements – so that it is best to get a hold of us immediately at (845)639-9300. No charge will be incurred unless we receive a settlement on your behalf.