Municipal Claims Lawyer Orange County
Government Claims Attorney Orange County
The Law Firm of Fellows Hymowitz has already established great success in delivering suit against government entities and organizations. We action quickly to gain the necessary information to prove your injuries and prove the entities negligence to substantiate your case. With this knowledge and experience we can offer high quality legal services to secure the maximum damages for your case.
We’ve successfully pursued cases against government and municipal organizations on the federal, state and local levels — including Orange County and the encompassing area. Types of such lawsuits include:
- Cases against motorists of municipal-owned vehicles
- Injury sustained at government owned medical facilities
- Premises injuries / Slip & Fall at Government Buildings
- Road defects
- Police involved injuries
- Public transportation incidents
- Government organizations must secure the basic safety of the public utilizing their extensive revenue and resources from tax-payers. For instance, a huge portion of government / municipal responsibility often results from street flaws such as:
- Failure to correct known road issues
- Weather related road negligence
- Structural defects in highways & accompanying structures
- Improper lighting
Compensation for Government Cases & Municipal Claims
Our clients normally bring suit against government and municipal bodies to cover expenditures incurred as the result of their injuries including:
- Medical Bills (Previous & Present)
- Lost Income (Previous & Present)
- Pain & Suffering (Past & Present)
At Fellows Hymowitz – we believe once a Governmental or Municipal body neglects their duties to protect the public – causing personal injury or accident, those harmed should seek payment.
Contacting A Government Claims Lawyer
If you feel that your injuries or crash merits a lawsuit against a government organization or municipality – call professionals at Fellows Hymowitz. The attorneys at our firm have over 100+ combined years of experience in every types of governmental negligence instances. We can have our experts review the facts of your circumstance and advise you of your legal options. Please retain in mind that lots of of these circumstances do have very strict statute of limitations and notice requirements – so that it is best to contact us immediately at (845)639-9300. No payment will be charged unless we get a settlement on your behalf.