Municipal Claims Lawyer Greene County
Government Claims Attorney Greene County
The Law Firm of Fellows Hymowitz Rice has already established great success in bringing suit against government entities and organizations. We work quickly to gain the necessary proof to establish your injuries and prove the entities negligence to substantiate your case. With our knowledge and experience we can provide high quality legal services to secure the utmost damages for your case.
We’ve successfully pursued cases against government and municipal organizations on the federal, state and local levels — including Greene County and the encompassing area. Examples of such lawsuits include:
- Cases against individuals of municipal-owned vehicles
- Traumas sustained at government owned medical facilities
- Premises accidents / Slip & Fall at Government Buildings
- Road defects
- Police involved injuries
- Public vehicles incidents
- Government organizations must secure the protection of the general public utilizing their extensive revenue and resources from tax-payers. For example, a huge part of government / municipal responsibility often results from street problems such as:
- Failure to correct known highway issues
- Weather related street negligence
- Structural defects in highways & accompanying structures
- Improper lighting
Compensation for Government Cases & Municipal Claims
Our clients normally bring suit against government and municipal bodies to repay expenditures incurred as the result of their injuries including:
- Medical Bills (Past & Present)
- Lost Income (Past & Present)
- Pain & Suffering (Past & Present)
At Fellows Hymowitz Rice – we believe once a Governmental or Municipal body neglects their duties to protect the general public – causing damage or accident, those harmed should seek compensation.
Contacting A Government Claims Lawyer
If you feel that your injuries or automobile accident is worth a lawsuit against a government organization or municipality – call the experts at Fellows Hymowitz Rice. The attorneys at our firm have over 100+ total years of experience in all types of governmental negligence situations. We can have our experts review the facts of your circumstance and advise you of your legal options. Please retain in mind that many of these instances do have very demanding statute of limitations and notice requirements – so it is best to contact us immediately at (845)639-9300. No cost will be billed unless we receive a settlement on your behalf.