Municipal Claims Lawyer Dutchess County
Government Claims Lawyer Dutchess County
The Law Firm of Fellows Hymowitz Rice has already established great success in delivering suit against government entities and organizations. We work quickly to gain the necessary research to verify your injury and prove the entities negligence to substantiate your claim. With this knowledge and experience we can provide high quality legal advice to secure the maximum damages for your claim.
We have successfully pursued cases against government and municipal organizations on the federal, state and local levels — including Dutchess County and the encompassing area. Types of such lawsuits include:
- Cases against drivers of municipal-owned vehicles
- Injuries sustained at government owned medical facilities
- Premises traumas / Slip & Fall at Government Buildings
- Road defects
- Police involved injuries
- Public vehicles incidents
- Government organizations must secure the basic safety of the public utilizing their extensive revenue and resources from tax-payers. For example, a huge portion of government / municipal responsibility often results from street problems such as:
- Failure to correct known highway issues
- Weather related road negligence
- Structural defects in highways & associated structures
- Improper lighting
Compensation for Government Cases & Municipal Claims
Our clients normally bring suit against government and municipal bodies to pay expenditures incurred as the result of their accidents including:
- Medical Bills (Past & Present)
- Lost Income (Past & Present)
- Pain & Suffering (Past & Present)
At Fellows Hymowitz Rice – we believe once a Governmental or Municipal body neglects their duties to safeguard the general public – causing personal injury or accident, those harmed should seek compensation.
Contacting A Government Claims Lawyer
In the event that you feel that your injuries or crash merits a lawsuit against a government organization or municipality – call the experts at Fellows Hymowitz Rice. The lawyers at our firm have over 100+ total years of experience in all types of governmental negligence situations. We can have our experts review the facts of your circumstance and advise you of your legal options. Please retain in mind that lots of of these situations do have very strict statute of limitations and notice requirements – so that it is best to get a hold of us as quickly as possible at (845)639-9300. No charge will be incurred unless we receive a settlement on your behalf.