Municipal Claims Lawyer Bronx
Government Claims Lawyer Bronx
The Law Firm of Fellows Hymowitz has had great success in bringing suit against government entities and organizations. We function quickly to get the necessary data to show your injuries and prove the entities negligence to substantiate your claim. With our knowledge and experience we can provide high quality legal advice to secure the utmost damages for your case.
We have successfully pursued cases against government and municipal organizations on the federal, state and local levels — including Bronx and the encompassing area. Types of such lawsuits include:
- Cases against drivers of municipal-owned vehicles
- Accidents sustained at government owned medical facilities
- Premises accidents / Slip & Fall at Government Buildings
- Road defects
- Police involved injuries
- Public travel incidents
- Government organizations must secure the safety of the public utilizing their considerable revenue and resources from tax-payers. For instance, a huge portion of government / municipal responsibility often results from road problems such as:
- Failure to correct known street issues
- Weather related road negligence
- Structural defects in highways & associated structures
- Improper lighting
Compensation for Government Cases & Municipal Claims
Our clients normally bring suit against government and municipal bodies for expenses incurred as the result of their traumas including:
- Medical Bills (Past & Present)
- Lost Income (Past & Present)
- Pain & Suffering (Past & Present)
At Fellows Hymowitz – we assume that once a Governmental or Municipal body neglects their duties to safeguard the public – causing personal injury or accident, those harmed should seek settlement.
Contacting A Government Claims Lawyer
In the event that you feel that your injuries or automobile accident merits a lawsuit against a government organization or municipality – call the experts at Fellows Hymowitz. The attorneys at our firm have over 100+ total years of experience in every types of governmental negligence situations. We are able to have our experts review the facts of your circumstance and advise you of your legal options. Please keep in mind that lots of of these conditions do have very demanding statute of limitations and notice requirements – so it is best to get a hold of us as soon as possible at (845)639-9300. No fee will be charged unless we get a settlement on your behalf.